How to Pick the Right Stroller for Your Baby | Parents
Watch as Parents talks about different strollers to help you find the right set of wheels for your child. There are five basic strollers -- a full-sized stroller, an umbrella stroller, a double stroller, a travel system, and a jogging stroller. The first, a full-size stroller, is the standard, baby stroller. An umbrella stroller is a lightweight stroller that is made for toddler and is quick and easy to fold down. A double stroller is made for two children, seated either side-by-side or back-to-back. The travel system is a stroller and a car seat combined. Lastly, the jogging stroller features a front-wheel locking mechanism and a safety strap keeping you within reach of the stroller's handle. Other features to look for in a stroller include canopies for shade, a reclining seat, a bottom basket for storage, and a snack tray or grab bar.
Subscribe to the Parents channel: http://po.st/SubscribeToParents
About Parents: We’re here to help moms and dads raise happy, healthy kids—and have A LOT of fun along the way. Parents features information about child health, safety, behavior, discipline and education. There are also stories on women's health, nutrition, pregnancy, marriage, and beauty. It is aimed primarily at women ages 18–35 with young children.
Follow us today to become the best parent you can be!
Official Parents Website: http://po.st/ParentsOnline
Follow Parents on FACEBOOK: http://po.st/ParentsOnFacebook
Follow Parents on TWITTER: http://po.st/ParentsOnTwitter
Follow Parents on PINTEREST: http://po.st/ParentsOnPinterest
Follow Parents on INSTAGRAM: http://po.st/ParentsOnInstagram
Tips For Buying a Double Stroller!
I have 2 main double strollers that I use for different reasons (although I just got 2 more at a yard sale, CRAZY I know!). But the ones listed in the video are the Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller ("Pippin" style), and the InSTEP Safari Swivel Double Jogging Stroller ("Gray/Green"). I like them both for different reasons. Feel free to add any comments as needed! 🙂 Enjoy!
Nuna Mixx: http://www.cuddlebaby.com/details/182857/nuna-mixx-stroller.html?category_id=0
Here they are, our Top 10 Stroller Safety Tips
1. Make sure you're using the right stroller: Ensure your stroller is the right size and within the weight limits for your child.
2. Use your brakes: Be sure to engage the stroller's brakes whenever you're stepping away from it or taking your hands off the handlebar.
3. Use your wrist strap: If your stroller comes with a wrist strap, you should be using it, particularly with a jogging stroller.
4. Make sure your baby is strapped in securely with a 5-point harness: All strollers these days come with a 5-point harness, so make sure that each strap is securely fastened and comfortably snug.
5. Don't overload your stroller: Use the basket first, and if you fill it up, be sure to use a stroller-specific bag or the handlebar clips on your diaper bag to make sure it doesn't go over backward.
6. Move baby away before folding your stroller: Strollers have hinges and parts that can pinch little baby fingers, so make sure your baby is safely away from the stroller when you fold it.
7. Stay close to your stroller: Make sure you can see your stroller at all times and that you're not too far away to get to it quickly should something happen.
8. Be sure your travel system is connected securely: If you use a travel system (a car seat and stroller frame), be sure that the pieces are connected securely before you strap your baby in.
9. Inspect your stroller regularly: Strollers get a lot of use, so be sure to inspect the parts from time to time to make sure that they haven't worn out. If you need parts, be sure to contact CuddleBaby or your stroller's manufacturer for replacements.
10. Check for recalls: Recalls are uncommon, but be sure to register your stroller with the manufacturer so they can contact you if there is a recall on a product you've purchased. You're always welcome to contact CuddleBaby regarding recalls as well.
That's it! You can check out these awesome (and safe!) strollers at http://www.cuddlebaby.com, as well as thousands of other great baby products.
More cuddles, less stress.
How to make your reborn look real in a play stroller TIPS AND TRICKS + tips also work for a carseat
Recorded with ScreenCastify (https://www.screencastify.com), the screen video recorder for Chrome
10 Best Pushchairs for Newborns 2019
In our mission to make parents' lives easier, we've researched and tested the top prams and travels systems on the market.
Over 77 days of testing and approximately 154 hours of road time, our parent testers covered over 80km with each pushchair, scoring them on six key areas: safety and stability, assembly, day-to-day use, cleanliness, aesthetics and value for money.
00:26 - Nuna Mixx 2019
00:53 - Maxi-Cosi Zelia
01:19 - BabyZen YoYo+
01:45 - Bugaboo Fox
02:13 - Mama & Papas Ocarro
02:38 - iCandy Orange
03:02 - BabyStyle Oyster 3
03:26 - Maxi-Cosi Laika
03:51 - Bugaboo Donkey 2
04:14 - Out n About Nipper Double
And the results are in. Here are the 10 best pushchairs suitable for newborns.
Learn how to select a quality stroller using our guide.
Must Have Winter Stroller Gear and Tips
Are you trying to figure out how to winterize your stroller? Do you need to keep your little ones warm this season. Here are my recommendations for surviving the winter season. These are my must have essentials for a safe and warm stroller for my kids.
Watch as we add the winter gear to our ABC Design Zoom Air Double Stroller (Geschwisterwagen).
Altabebe Handmuffs: https://www.baby-markt.ch/altabebe-handmuff-active-beige-whitewash-a025747.html
Carseat and Bassinet Cover: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=nursing+cover
Fillikid Footmuff : https://www.baby-markt.ch/fillikid-fusssack-eco-small-marine-a218237.html
Stokke Footmuff/ Wintersack:
Umbrella Holder: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Adjustable-Baby-Stroller-Pram-Umbrella-Stand-Holder-Bracket-Cycling-Bicycle-Bike-Bracket-Pram-Swivel-Connector-Free
Rain/ Snow Protector: https://www.stokke.com/EUR/en-ee/accessories/503200.html
Zip ties: Any DIY Store
Stroller Skis: http://www.polarstroller.com/en/
My Pinterest board for all of the sites I used for inspiration & help:
|| C O N N E C T W I T H M E ||
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/falashac
|| C R E D I T S ||
●Ikson - Christmas
●Song - https://youtu.be/MkDUYTjSEVg
●Follow Ikson - http://smarturl.it/ikson
EDITS: Adobe Premiere Pro CC
CAMERA: Canon 700 D
Thank you so much for checking out my video. I am a mama on a mission, sharing my tip and tricks as I wing my way through motherhood. My son is 19 months and my daughter is 3 months! This channel is all about sharing and positivity. I hope I can share my experiences and public health knowledge to help anyone in need.